- NO SMOKING ALLOWED
- NO "HAND FEEDING" HORSES. Hand feeding causes aggressive behavior towards humans and other horses.
- COWBOY BOOTS ARE REQUIRED TO RIDE, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
No hiking shoes, tennis shoes or heavy lug sole work boots.
These types of footwear "trap your foot" in the stirrups either by the larger size or the rubber material used on the soles.
* Proper foot wear is a big safety concern at stables. In the event that a rider falls off of the horse, the cowboy boot allows the rider’s foot to come out of the stirrup easily freeing the person from the saddle and preventing the rider from being dragged by one leg.
- STABLES has a limited supply of "loaner" boots available, please show up 30 minutes BEFORE the scheduled ride to prepare. HELMETS ARE REQUIRED for riders under 18 years of age and HELMETS ARE RECOMMENDED for all riders
- NO PROPER RIDING BOOTS = NO RIDE !!! NO EXCEPTIONS
- HORSE BACK RIDING IS A PHYSICAL ACTIVITY THAT REQUIRES YOU TO STAY ALERT, PARTICIPATE & STAY ACTIVE!!
- HORSEBACK RIDING IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART, IF YOU HAVE NEVER RIDDEN A HORSE BEFORE WE
ENCOURAGE YOU TO TAKE A COUPLE LESSONS FROM ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED WRANGLERS BEFORE YOU GO OUT ON A TRAIL RIDE. (Make appointments with Head Wrangler)
- HAVE FUN AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE STABLES SOON.